Friday 25 July 2014

The Intimate Britney Spears Collection



Personally, I have never thought of Britney Spears as a fashion icon nor have taken her style as inspiration, so I was surprised when I heard Britney was launching her own fashion collection.

The collection, 'The Intimate Britney Spears Collection' is a collaboration with 'Change' Lingerie and   comprises of lingerie and sleepwear pieces. When speaking of the collection, Britney said: 'Every woman should feel confident and beautiful in everything she puts on.' She went on to say: 'My vision for The Intimate Britney Spears is to create pieces that are sexy, luxurious and comfortable at the same time. I am excited to introduce this collection because I feel we accomplished exactly that.'
Britney released one picture to her Twitter followers! 


It will hit stores on September 9th in the US coinciding with New York Fashion Week, and later on September 26 in Ireland.


                              

Will you be wearing a piece from the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment