Tuesday 29 July 2014

Made In Chelsea's Mark got a makeover!

Ermmm.... What has happened to Mark Francis?

Made In Chelsea (MIC) star Mark Francis Vandelli is known for his lavish and luxurious ways, and never seen without a chic designer suit. 






For me, he is a personal favourite from the show as this quotes are unforgettable! His most memorable quotes include: 

1. Darling, you just cannot give pashminas for Christmas. It's just a no..not happening!

2. I once knew someone who had a sleeping bag and the moment I found out, that friendship was over.

3. Do you know what I find truly ghastly? People who jog in public.

4. When speaking of ice-skating: 'I'm really only ever into ice when it's in a tumbler full of vodka.'

Recently the cast of MIC went to New York to film. The advert for the new series shows Mark Francis in a new light....wearing leather trousers, high tops and a t-shirt! 

What did New York do to him? 


No comments:

Post a Comment