Friday 19 April 2013

Tiffany and Co

I remember browsing around in the Tiffany and Co store on 5th Avenue when I was in New York. 

Thinking about wearing so many sparkles and how amazing I would feel to own something from there. Well, it still hasn't happened.

The Tiffany and Co Blue Book Ball was held yesterday at the Rockerfeller Centre, with lots of A-Listers arriving in Blue evening dresses.

Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kate Hudson and Michelle Williams were amongst guests.

Kate Hudson is my all time favourite actress, and for me, she out shun the rest. She wore a mint blue Reem Acra dress, her hair in loose curls and she wore amazing long Tiffany and Co earrings.







My least favourite was Gwyneth Paltrow. Poor Gwyneth is getting lots of negativity recently, being named 'Most Hated Celebrity' in 2013, but is she reflecting her mood in her clothing? For me, her dress was very dated.



Michelle Williams




 Jessica Beil



Sarah Jessica Parker



No comments:

Post a Comment